As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources
Learning Resources Digital Timer Count Down/UpLearning Resources
- Requires 1 AAA battery included. Easy-to-use Digital Timer for young learners. Clear digital display. Counts up or down from 1 to 100 with beeping noise. Can stand alone, clip to a belt or hang around the neck.
|Height||3.81 cm (1.5 Inches)|
|Length||15.24 cm (6 Inches)|
|Weight||0.05 kg (0.1 Pounds)|
|Width||11.43 cm (4.5 Inches)|
2. Create Visual Aids
ASD Visual Timetable for Home with 35 WidgitT Symbols by Create Visual AidsCreate Visual Aids
- Shows routine and particularly supports individuals with special needs, autism and speech and language dificulties. Symbols attach to the board using hook and loop and can easily be changed around.
35 sturdy visual symbols measuring 6cm x 5. 5cm, based around life at home, plus two foamex backing boards. Create visual aids is a small business run by a mum and teacher. Helps reduce stress - allows an individual to see what is happening in their day pictorially, therefore reducing anxiety and bringing calm.
Symbols are sold under licence from Widgit Symbols Widgit Software 2002 - 2020 Symbols included are: breakfast, drink, get dressed, toilet, walk, club, tidy up, car, wash, clean teeth, park, milk, swimming, gymnastics, tablet, football, friends, pyjamas, lunch, bath, shopping, homework, snack, Grandparents, bedtime, play, dinner, shower, watch T.
V. Story, home, brush hair, school, phone and medication.8 - 10 can be displayed at once.
3. Create Visual Aids
A5 Communication Book with 34 Visual Symbols for Autism, ASD, SEN, and Speech and Language delay by Create Visual AidsCreate Visual Aids
- Pages included are: Today is. My daily Routine, I want. Plus 34 visual symbols including days of the week, Next and Then, I am feeling. Now, now and next, feelings and symbols based around life at home.
Supports children with speech and language delay, communication difficulties, autism and special educational needs plus encourages positive behaviour. Symbols are attached to the book using VELCRO Brand hook and loop and can therefore be easily moved around so that you can display the most relevant symbol.
Sold under licence from widgit Symbols Widgit Software 2002 - 2020 A handy a5 communication book that contains a variety of different visual resources intended to reduce stress and anxiety and bring calm.
Create visual aids is a small business run by a mum and teacher. Comes with 34 visual widgitT symbols that are commonly used in schools, plus includes room for you to add more cards.
4. Fiesta Crafts
Fiesta Crafts T-2742 Fiesta Magnetic Our WeekFiesta Crafts
- Magnetic backing to put on the fridge or pin to the wall. Includes 85 magnetic pieces and wipe clean pen. Change it each day/week to show events. Visual reminder of things to do. Colour-coded for each family member. Magnetic planner for the whole family to use and refer to.
|Height||20 cm (7.87 Inches)|
|Length||10 cm (3.94 Inches)|
|Weight||0.54 kg (1.19 Pounds)|
|Width||10 cm (3.94 Inches)|
5. Autism Supplies & Developments
Plastic Visual Morning Routine EnglishAutism Supplies & Developments
- This means that individuals are likely to already be familiar with the symbols used which can be extremely important when trying to encourage the use of the product. The images are mayer-johnson images, by Dynavox Mayer-Johnson, and are used with permission.
The symbols themselves are 4. 5cm square, again easy to both see and handle. Great to help establish a positive morning routine, which is essential to starting the day off right.
Includes 12 pre-printed plastic symbols of common morning activities. Both board and symbols are made from plastic so they are incredible durable and hardwearing. Uses the same symbols as the Boardmaker software, which are the images that most schools and facilities rely on.
This product provides a visual reminder of tasks that need to be completed in the morning, to allow a sense of calm and organisation. We use hook and loop fasteners with our products, to ensure that the board is also compatible with your existing symbol. The board measures 31cm x 8cm – a great size to keep it easily portable around the house yet easy to see.
6. Learning Resources
Learning Resources Standard Pocket ChartLearning Resources
- Pocket chart features ten giant see-through pockets for use in a variety of activities across the curriculum. Designed with grommets for easy mounting on our Adjustable Chart Stand LER 2196 or wall hanging.
Pocket chart measures 85cm W x 107cm H. For children between 3 to 12 years. 4-page teaching Guide included.
|Height||3.05 cm (1.2 Inches)|
|Length||40.89 cm (16.1 Inches)|
|Weight||0.01 kg (0.02 Pounds)|
|Width||34.04 cm (13.4 Inches)|
7. SB Education
ADHD and Visual Stress, 10 x Dyslexia Reading Strips with Coloured Overlays. Reading Tracking Rulers for Dyslexia IrlensSB Education
- The reading line helps to provide focus and clarity on each line. Reading rulers are a common first step in aiding Dyslexic children and adults enjoy their reading. The coloured tint in the rulers help to reduce visual stress.
School, college, home or office use. Aqua, jade, Magenta. We find that 40% of readers prefer the light blue, Orange, Grass, Sky, Pink, Celery, Yellow, Purple, but we're all different so make sure to test them all after purchase.
Toddler to adult. This pack contains 10 colors so you can quickly find out which colour benefits you the most. If you're not happy for any reason we're just a quick email away for a full refund. It's totally risk free! The gentle tinted colour and narrow narrow strip just above the reading line help to reduce visual stress, allowing you to read easier and more comfortably than ever before.
8. Autism Supplies & Developments
Plastic Visual Reward Chart EnglishAutism Supplies & Developments
- Using symbols the person is already familiar with can give you a great headstart when encouraging use and understanding of a product like this. The board is a4 in size – which is a good size for both display on the wall and also to keep on the desk for easy access and reference.
Includes 12 different common rewards, along with the 5 stars that are awarded as the person works towards their reward.
A great tool to help motivate users to behaving in appropriate ways. The images are mayer-johnson images, by Dynavox Mayer-Johnson, and are used with permission. Uses the same symbols as the Boardmaker software, which are the images that most schools and facilities rely on.
The symbols are 4. 5cm square, again easy to both see and handle. Both board and symbols are made from plastic so they are incredible durable and hardwearing. We use hook and loop fasteners with our products, to ensure that the board is also compatible with your existing symbol library.
15 Pack Educational Poster Laminated Wall Chart for Children Kids Learning Art Preschool AlphabetAobp
- Flat package: educational posters are sent to you with flat package, which is good in protecting them and for you to mount them to wall. Bright and big posters: these posters are designed with exquisite glamorous colors and graphic elements to capture the children's eyes and attract their attention.
Students can absorb knowledge by designed words and pictures. The naughty children have nothing to do in tearing it apart. The surface is smooth and waterproof. Each poster is a3 size, perfect for classrooms and home, to create a learning atmosphere to help children learn! Can be written/erased easily: children can write and draw on the poster with a whiteboard pen.
Providing educational value for a long time to help children to establish the knowledge. Imitation is the most important factor in learning.
Of course, it is easy to erase after painting. Durable: these posters are made of high quality paper and laminated. Enough subjects: these 15 poster sets include: number 1-10, weather, letters, opposition, etc. So that children can learn in many subjects, days, feeling and shape, color, months, number 1-100, time, they are also perfect for teachers to Use as teaching materials. Children always imitate in their studies, which is why they like to draw or write What they have learned.