As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bee Happy
Bee Happy Journal for Children | Daily Journal for Kids Aged 5+ | Mindfulness Diary for Girls and Boys | Gratitude Journal for Esteem, Anxiety Relief and your childs Mental Health TurquoiseBee Happy
- Learn to accept failures and improve - in fun and engaging ways with mood emoji and reward stickers in the journals rear pocket. The childrens journal notebook is a platform to express and understand feelings and discover your childs happy self.
A guide for later life. Includes quick start leaflet with examples of how to fill out. Simple to start - a very easy to follow daily pattern to get started quickly, and then just a few minutes each day e.
G. Support positive habits to last a lifetime - with just a few minutes a day. A daily planner to bolster self esteem and awareness, which are paths to happiness. Before bedtime. Develop awareness of emotions - and nuture kindness to others. Encourage a confident and happy child - a simple, accessible and rewarding journal to instill mental health values, for learning to be a happy confident child.
2. Ein guter Plan
A Good Feeling – Emotional Journal for Kids English VersionEin guter Plan
- Written with renowned child and adolescent psychotherapist. Journal space for 100 days, plus lots of stickers, as well as puzzle pages and craft ideas.
An activity book to help kids learn about emotions, self-reflection and mindfulness. Ideal for children aged 5 –11. Sustainably printed using eco-ink on recycled paper, vegan and climate neutral.
Mindfulness & Happiness | Gift for Girls and Boys, Age 6-12, The 6-Minute Diary for Kids | Kids Journal to promote a Positive Mindset: More ConfidenceUrBestSelf
- This happiness journal is one of the best presents for girls and boys, because it teaches them to express their true emotions, and to deal with them more consciously. With this gratitude journal, kids learn to focus on the positive things in their lives. The ideal gift for girls and boys age 6-12 : whether daughter or son, grandchild or favourite child: put a smile on the face of your favourite child! The first kids journal that teaches children the most important building blocks for happiness – in a simple & playful way.
With the help of thoughtful reflective questions, mindfulness, happiness & mental balance from a young age.
Learning to cope better with different emotions: it’s been proven that children are happier in the long term when they can understand and process the full range of their emotions. Going through life with more gratitude & a positive mindset: numerous studies show that gratitude is one of the simplest & most effective keys to a happy & fulfilled life.
Strengthening self confidence & resilience: this kids diary fosters a so-called growth mindset which helps kids to recover more quickly from setbacks. Give away more gratitude, niece or nephew, mindfulness & joy! Mindset is everything. Teach it early. Providing prevention & mental health: gratitude, children develop the most important routines for emotional intelligence, a positive mindset or a healthy way of dealing with feelings - most people only deal with these when they feel unwell.
Develop Positive Habits and Nurture Enquiring Minds English Language Edition, The HappySelf Journal – The Award Winning Daily Journal for Kids Aged 6-12 to Promote HappinessHappySelf
- Advocates mindfulness: pen and paper mindfulness activities can help to reduce the amount of time spent online. Fosters a growth mindset for kids: encouraging a positive learning mindset at home or at school our journals are becoming increasingly popular among schools and teachers increases confidence, self-awareness and self-belief.
Encourages kindness: studies show that behaviour leading to the enhanced welfare of others promotes increased physical and mental wellbeing.
An activity for kids to access easily from the safety and comfort of their own environment in just a few minutes a day. Promotes gratitude: keeping a gratitude journal is a scientifically proven happiness practice.
Discover how their day went at school and share special moments together just before bedtime. Use the happyself junior journal to guide your child to stay 'in the moment’. Supports child self awareness: the ability for children to express their emotions, thoughts and feelings is directly linked to happiness.
My First Journal Edition – For Kids Aged 3-5 to Promote Happiness, Develop Positive Habits and Nurture Enquiring Minds English Language Edition, The HappySelf JournalHappySelf
- Tested on children aged 3 to 6 to make sure the design and contents work across the age group. High quality paper is pencil, pen and crayon friendly. Larger format than our Junior edition with plenty of space this age group.
The journal has a soft lie-flat binding to make it easy to write in. Designed to be a shared experience so you can share the experience with your child.
Pandas Teach Children Avoid Emotions Notebook Official Fabric Hard Cover Classic Journal DiaryOFFbb-USA
- Material: high quality cloth cover and smooth paper. Classification: Notebook, Journal, Diary. Feature: -excellent durability with sturdy cover design ; -96 ruled light-yellow pages front and back; -High quality paper texture: smooth to write on and thick enough to avoid bleeding; -A great opportunity for you and your friends to write down what you think is important, precious and memorable in your daily life, dairy, such as lecture notes, journal etc.
Package quantity: 1 x Notebook. Size: a5 size 14. 4 cm x 21 cm / 5. 7 inch x 8. 2 inch.
7. The Classy Planner
Daily Journal for Kids Aged 5-12 It Helps Children to Unlock Their Amazing Potential – Through Writing, Drawing and More. Undated Calendar 20/21 PinkThe Classy Planner
- It has crosswords, and more. Fantastic gift idea - my magical kids journal will make a wonderful gift to both young and older kids. A safe space for kids - our kid's daily journal comes with rainbow pages to help children express their thoughts & feelings.
This could very well be their writing journal or happiness journal. Our kids diary also has an Accomplishments page to celebrate anything special and help boost their confidence. Instill kindness - you'll find acts of kindness pages dedicated to teaching your child genuine kindness.
It includes ‘5 a day fruity’, ‘5 glasses of Water’, a short to do list, & gratitude list sections to help keep them engaged. It encourages them to do selfless acts that will make them feel happy.
Fully undated except one page 20/21 calendar. It includes not only a diary journal but also an invisible ink pen they'll surely love! More than a diary for kids - the boys & girls journal is made of high-quality PU leather and comes in three colours—yellow, jokes, quotes, pink, About Me, Accomplishment pages, and blue. Set their path early on - we've included fun and colourful thinking bubbles where kids can write down what they want to be when they grow up. Important.