As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Early Years Literacy Resource, High Frequency Words, First 100 Words, High Frequency Words Large Laminated Classroom PosterATP
- All phase 2, 3, 4 and 5 words listed in alphabetical order. Colour coded by phase. Size: 50cm x 70cm. Ideal for classroom display to support children with reading and spelling common words. Early years literacy resource.
2. Eggroll Games
Counting, Animal Math First Grade Math Games for First Grade and Early Learners Free First Grade Games for Kids in Kindergarten 1st 2nd Grade Learning Numbers, Addition and SubtractionEggroll Games
- Helpful for the teacher making lesson plans or planning a kindergarten center for the classroom. Math for kids and all math games represent an opportunity to build a positive relationship with learning. We do not collect personal information from our users. Preschoolers can discover the relationship between numbers and math with number games teaching a math preschool curriculum number by number.
Players are rewarded with positive encouragement. With numeracy games, free games for learning numbers, addition flash cards, math counters, and colors, math activities for preschoolers, math manipulatives, counting, educational games, shapes, and educational math games including Kindergarten activities, math facts, other flashcards, mathematics for kids games, and math games for grade 1 math.
Parental controls: Turn off sounds, music, purchases and links to our other apps. Cool math games and lessons include counting 1 to 10 and 1 to 20, ordering, comprehensive assessment and tests, parts of the equation, subtraction from 1 to 5 and 1 to 10, equations, number patterns, colors, word problems, sequence, addition from 1 to 5 and 1 to 10, even and odd, comparing numbers, math with visual representation, less than, or equal to, greater than, 5's and 10's, classification, skip count by 2's, and games for math practice and to prepare you for a prek, place value, geometry shapes, kinder or first grade curriculum.
Items, numbers and instructions are professionally narrated and players are rewarded with positive encouragement and feedback. Add math to their routine with daily addition problems and addition games. Our mathematics games and mathematics apps are designed by parents and teachers for ease of use and to build confidence through positive encouragement. Math is fun and these free math games are more fun than those dusty old kindergarten workbooks and math worksheets for kids.
Develop Positive Habits and Nurture Enquiring Minds English Language Version, The HappySelf Journal – The Award Winning Daily Journal for Kids Aged 6-12 to Promote HappinessHappySelf
- An activity for kids to access easily from the safety and comfort of their own environment in just a few minutes a day. Promotes gratitude: keeping a gratitude journal is a scientifically proven happiness practice.
Supports child self awareness: the ability for children to express their emotions, thoughts and feelings is directly linked to happiness. Discover how their day went at school and share special moments together just before bedtime.
Encourages kindness: studies show that behaviour leading to the enhanced welfare of others promotes increased physical and mental wellbeing. Advocates mindfulness: pen and paper mindfulness activities can help to reduce the amount of time spent online.
Fosters a growth mindset for kids: encouraging a positive learning mindset at home or at school our journals are becoming increasingly popular among schools and teachers increases confidence, self-awareness and self-belief. Use the happyself junior journal to guide your child to stay 'in the moment’.
4. WONDER TOTS
Kids Learning Posters for Preschool, Wonder Tots A3 Educational Posters for Children, Laminated, Numbers, Nursery & Home 12 Pack, Toddlers & Babies, Shapes & More, Learn AlphabetWONDER TOTS
- Preschool learning: our 12 pack of premium a3 educational posters are perfect for kids aged 1 to 5; learn the Alphabet, Zoo Animals, Days, Fruits, Shapes, Months, Weather, Colours, Numbers, Farm Animals, Vegetables & Transport. Premium quality & design: our colourful posters are professionally designed to grab the attention of children and include realistic illustrations to aid teaching; they will look amazing hanging on the walls of your home or nursery with their printed ‘wood effect’ border.
Perfect for gifting: our bespoke packaging makes our educational posters a beautiful present for parents of newborns and toddlers; give a useful birthday gift that will help children learn their abc, shapes, numbers, colours and more.
Water & tear resistant: thick 350gsm luxury card 297x420mm with double-sided gloss lamination makes our posters tear-resistant and allows them to be wiped clean; this high level of durability enables them to be used for a variety of montessori and home learning activities. Made in england & packaged flat: Our posters are locally manufactured in England to the highest quality and securely packaged flat to prevent curling & damage.
Subject Dividers, 200 sheets 400 pages of Close-Ruled White Paper, Paperchase A5 Translucent 10 Subject NotebookPaperchase
- Lots of tasks and projects to juggle all at once? This 10 subject notebook is the perfect tool to keep all your ideas and notes in order. The notebook has 200 sheets 400 pages of close-ruled white paper 20 sheets in each section.
It contains 10 sections separated with 10 translucent plastic subject dividers in a rainbow of colours. It is wiro-bound so it lies completely flat as you write and is an absolute essential for school and work.
|Height||21.49 cm (8.46 Inches)|
|Length||18.49 cm (7.28 Inches)|
|Width||3.2 cm (1.26 Inches)|